Your Sermon Series Designs Membership is a one (1) year subscription commitment (in 12-month installments OR 1 annual payment) and will automatically renew upon expiration to provide continuous service unless and until you adjust your renewal settings on the “My Account” page of our website (sermonseriesdesigns.com/my-account) prior to your Membership end date. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted Payment Method to use the Sermon Series Designs service. You must adjust your renewal settings before your Membership end date in order to avoid billing of the next period’s Membership fees to your payment method.
Sermon Series Designs memberships may be purchased initially as a one-year subscription either with 12-monthly installments OR one annual payment. The credit card on file will be charged each month until the installment plan is complete. A monthly installment plan cannot be canceled until paid in full. After the initial 12-month subscription, the subscription will renew on a monthly basis and can be canceled at any time.
You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on “Billing” on the “My Account” page. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. We may update your Payment Method with information provided by the applicable payment service provider, and you authorize us to continue to charge the membership fee to the updated Payment Method. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
License purchases and Memberships
Sermon Series Designs offers a ten (10) day discretionary refund policy for all License purchases and Memberships, provided that the account has not been used to download more than three (3) resources from SermonSeriesDesigns.com since the charge took place. If an account has been used to download resources from sermonseriesdesigns.com or it has been more than ten (10) days since the date of the charge, then the charge is not eligible for a refund.
A la carte Purchases
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased the same product more than once, or two credits packages, accidentally. We’ll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Click on the chat icon to get in touch with us!
- There is a technical problem with the product that the Shop Owner cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should try and contact the shop owner/artist/designer with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be “misrepresented” when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
You may cancel your Membership at any time during your initial 10 Day Trial Peroid. After the trial is completed, Sermon Series Designs Membership is a one (1) year commitment and subject to 12 monthly installments OR annual payment for the year; after the initial annual subscription, the membership term will renew on a monthly basis or yearly basis (based on the initial sign-up). If you cancel after the initial one-year term, you will continue to have access to any downloaded content unless your account is deemed to have violated any terms and conditions.
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including “Compatible with” information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- You need a partial refund for a subscription that is not eligible for a refund. Please note that we do not offer direct PayPal product purchases.
- Your product purchase was made over 5 days ago.
- Your subscription was purchased over 14 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Sermon Series Designs.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and cancellations.